1.    #1  
    Hi,

I came across nutsie.com which allows users to upload your song list and u can then stream songs directly from their site.

I wanted to listen my itunes library on 800w. So only option is to go to nutsie.com and listen

However, it requires a flash player... Wondering which is the best flash player for treo 800w? Any workarounds?

Thanks in advance...

-Monil C
    Can't you just convert your tunes to wma or mp3 and then copy them to the device or a memory card?
  3.    #3  
    Umm.... i have songs to the range of 2-3 Gigs... converting them could take lots of time... and most of the times, I have good cell coverage, which gives me some motivation to stream content...

-M
    Why not just use Orb?
    The itunes store is the biggest scam going. They sell you crappy quality rips, at high prices that only play on apples crappy devices.

Do yourself a favor and download doubletwist
    http://www.doubletwist.com/dt/Home/Index.dt

Doubletwist will automatically convert your itunes library into unprotected mp3's that will play on any device. After that only buy your music from a service that sells unprotected mp3's such as Amazon.com. You'll also save money.

Streaming is not a good option for a phone. Uses a ton of battery and the quality is nowhere near as good as a high bit rate rip mp3 that is playing from your memory card.

My .02
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Why not just use Orb?
    Orb is incredibly slow.. At least, as Winamp Mobile it is... I can't stream video on my own network with it... It's too slow...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.