Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637
    Thank you for the tip!

I was playing with it all night. Showing the wife and kids pictures on the TV, like a gigantic digital picture frame. Showing some videos I made of the kids. And then put on a Disney video off YouTube. The family loved it. (Kids were ticked when I stopped so they could go to bed.)

Way easier to do with the Touch Pro, which is small and easy to carry. Than lugging a laptop to the TV, finding a place big enough to sit the laptop down and using it. (Finding a place to sit the laptop is a big deal, because the location must be high and sturdy, so the 1 year old does not break it! So much easier with the Touch Pro, because it does not need much space at all.)
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Thank you for the tip!

I was playing with it all night. Showing the wife and kids pictures on the TV, like a gigantic digital picture frame. Showing some videos I made of the kids. And then put on a Disney video off YouTube. The family loved it. (Kids were ticked when I stopped so they could go to bed.)
    So did you use WMP, or use DirectDraw with Coreplayer?
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    For pictures and videos off the SD card I used the built in Touch Pro picture and video players. They were pictures and vids taken with the Touch Pro earlier.

For YouTube I used the YouTube app.

I'll have to start working on trying the methods you suggested. If I can get VCDs to show up good, look out . VCDs already look good on the Touch Pro's built in screen, but if they can come out without the blue flicker on TV Out, that will be very nice.
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637