Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I see in the pix that the date replaces the carrier.. is that a feature of these themes or something else.. Is that a TreoAlerts thing that I missed? Please let me know.
    Thanks!
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
  2.    #22  
    That's Crazie.Eddie's cdate script.

It can be found in the MortScript forum.
    thanks, got it!
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I love them thank you!!!
    These themes are awesome! I was thinking about getting into theme development for wm Treo Pro etc as a way of letting out a creative side of mne....I seem to remember in my Axim X30 H days that there was some sort of program you could use to develop themes....is that still the case?????
    I dl'ed the cab to storage card and when i open i have 5 cab files. Do i need them all for the themes or can i just load certain ones? Alos will it need a hard reset or just a soft reset? t/y
    Quote Originally Posted by kaw900r View Post
    I dl'ed the cab to storage card and when i open i have 5 cab files. Do i need them all for the themes or can i just load certain ones? Alos will it need a hard reset or just a soft reset? t/y
    they're not .cab files, it is just they're icon is associated with .cab--weird, I know (if you could see their file extension, it'd be .tsk not .cab)

Just copy/paste those files to \My Documents and then go to Settings --> Today and they'll show up

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Greatly appreciate the help. One thing i did that and still don't see them and when i clicked on them they did load as a cab file. Well i will do a soft reset and see what happens.
    Last edited by kaw900r; 05/14/2009 at 05:35 AM.
    Not working for me.
    Ebag what am i doing wrong here? Do i need to run all of the files and does this require a hard reboot also? T/u
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I am a new treo pro user and was wondering....I have a program called McDeb theme maker that I used to make themes for my 6700 and touch that ran WM. Can I make themes for the pro also?
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I am a new treo pro user and was wondering....I have a program called McDeb theme maker that I used to make themes for my 6700 and touch that ran WM. Can I make themes for the pro also?
    You /should/ be able to do this.... I use ThemeGenCE.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Thanks Ebag. Graphite theme is awesome.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Impressive...i"d leave a full 20% tip...
    worth to find out this site .. we finally foud you!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12