1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to add different alarm sounds? In sounds and notifications, the option tho change the alarm sound doesnt appear. All Ican select is the few listed.For some reason, none of these repeat even when the repeat box is ticked.
    Thanks
    You just have to save the sound files in My Documents and they will appear in that list in Sounds and Notifications.
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
  3.    #3  
    The alarms sounds appear to be a seperate list. I've put in files for the ringer etc but these can't be selected for the alarm.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    This is a general issue with Windows Mobile. I found that SpbTime allowed use of MP3 files for alarms.
  5.    #5  
    Thats crazy that I have to pay extra to get a decent alarm.

Surely this high-end "gadget" has a useable alarm function, no?
    Put your alarm sound file in folder \Windows. File type .wav
    I've found that galarm is a great free alternative for winmo's excuse for an alarm. Just dont use the maze snooze function. My only complaint is that it wont sound an alarm with the phone is in silent mode.
  8. JwY
    You could also look for a free application called G-Alarm.
    Quote Originally Posted by lecture3waves View Post
    I've found that galarm is a great free alternative for winmo's excuse for an alarm. Just dont use the maze snooze function. My only complaint is that it wont sound an alarm with the phone is in silent mode.
    Plus skinnable & allows more than the WinMo standard three. :-)
  10. JwY
    Hmm, I somehow missed the post above me mentioning that.
    Quote Originally Posted by JwY View Post
    Hmm, I somehow missed the post above me mentioning that.
    Well, at least now people know there are more than one of us who appreciate g-alarm.