1. hjt
    This is a general question I suppose. I want to track my phone voice usage to make sure I don't go over my contract limits.

I know that SPB Monitor tracks data usage - does anyone know of an app that does a similar thing for voice usage?

TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by hjt View Post
    This is a general question I suppose. I want to track my phone voice usage to make sure I don't go over my contract limits.

I know that SPB Monitor tracks data usage - does anyone know of an app that does a similar thing for voice usage?

TIA
    Yes, it's called HomeScreen++. It has a lot of functionality, but I believe even the easiest version has it. All versions are free, but they are exponential in features and complexity. There's a link in this post: http://www.treoprotricks.com/post/20...-Treo-Pro.aspx
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
  3. hjt
    The link and Homescreen PlusPlus are to do with battery usage. Am I missing something?

I wanted something to track phone call usage...
    I'm still on my 750v for the moment so apologies if this no longer exists ont eh Pro but have you checked the Call Log? In Call Log there's an option for Call Timers in the menu. It's pretty basic in that you have to reset it manually but it should work.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
  5. hjt
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    I'm still on my 750v for the moment so apologies if this no longer exists ont eh Pro but have you checked the Call Log? In Call Log there's an option for Call Timers in the menu. It's pretty basic in that you have to reset it manually but it should work.
    Thanks RichChestmat, I looked on my Treo Pro - it has Call Timers in there but the total minutes also includes incoming calls which isn't what I want. I tested this by making a 6 second phone FROM the Treo and then making a 9 second call TO the Treo. The Call Timer showed 2 calls, 16 seconds.

I wanted a way of just getting the total outgoing calls.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hjt View Post
    The link and Homescreen PlusPlus are to do with battery usage. Am I missing something?

I wanted something to track phone call usage...
    Yes, Homescreen does track phone call usage amongst other features
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
  7. hjt
    Update: I'm using HomeScreen PlusPlus to track call usage, it's great.
    For most plans minutes used includes incoming as well as out going which is why it's tracking both.