Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Nope.

Especially since I soft reset just before testing it when I was getting it all working. Makes no sense why a soft reset breaks it for you.

I have to say, it is crazy bizarre!!! I am in the same boat. It fails, until I connect my phone to WiFi. Once on Wifi, I can successfully send a message. Then I can disconnect, and it continues to work! That is, until I soft reset.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I haven't read the posts, well not all of them here yet, but I did the switch and wow, I am assuming it works, haven't tested it by someone actually giving me confirmation that the pic sent but I like it already! Thanks for everyones hard work
    I just had to thank all of you again for this Picture Mail fix, you can also send GIF pixs, where we can't with Sprint's version. Thank ya!
    This is awesome! THANK YOU!
    Thanks, it works for me!
    Rub it in why don't cha?
    I do not know how to run the program on my phone. I have it downloaded and it is in My Documents on the folders, but when I open it it does not do anything. How do I get this to run on my Palm 800w, and how do I use the regestration codes?
    When you click and hold a picture or link on opera mobile it gives you the to send link via MMS or send image via MMS. Does anyone know how to get it intergrated with the sprint prituremail?
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffzill13 View Post
    I do not know how to run the program on my phone. I have it downloaded and it is in My Documents on the folders, but when I open it it does not do anything. How do I get this to run on my Palm 800w, and how do I use the regestration codes?
    If you install the cab you don't have to edit anything in the registry. The registry edits are posted just to inform you of what is changed. I suppose you could manually edit all of them if you really wanted to but that'd take a while.

To install the cab, navigate to it with File Explorer and click on it. It should start the install process.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillysdon04 View Post
    When you click and hold a picture or link on opera mobile it gives you the to send link via MMS or send image via MMS. Does anyone know how to get it intergrated with the sprint prituremail?
    I got it to work with email but I couldn't get it to work with MMS. I switched to WM threaded SMS thinking that might help and it didn't.

Anyone else get this to work?
    I am happy with what you did so far but i got one more question. Are you in the process of figuring out how to make the MMS app INTERCEPT incoming picturemail? It looks like something else needs to be activated to make that part work. If we had that then we wouldnt have to worry about downloading a file just to play the audio or video that is attached via WMP or etc. It will play natively like when you check your sent MMS with audio and/or video attached. Thanks in advance!
    phillysdon04, I myself wouldn't know that answer, but Ebag333 or zbop would. I'd imagine its not possible due to Sprint's system. Don't get me wrong, that would be a nice change
  14.    #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by phillysdon04 View Post
    I am happy with what you did so far but i got one more question. Are you in the process of figuring out how to make the MMS app INTERCEPT incoming picturemail? It looks like something else needs to be activated to make that part work. If we had that then we wouldnt have to worry about downloading a file just to play the audio or video that is attached via WMP or etc. It will play natively like when you check your sent MMS with audio and/or video attached. Thanks in advance!
    Not possible with the way Sprint does their picturemail. You have to download it or play it directly off their server.
    Quote Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
    It seems like it works well except it sent me back a text message (after trying to send a pic) that said something along the lines of: Sprint picture mail ends jan 4th and I either needed to accept or decline a picture mail account.

I have unlimited texting and unlimited data. Doesnt picture mail fall underneath that?
    u should call sprint and tell dem to add the picture mail to your account cause for some reason it dosent come with the unlimited tex and vision plan.
    Thanks
    this works great.. I installed the sprint .cab and then this one and works like a champ.. thanks a lot!!!
    Quick question, is there a way to take the limit size off? Like say I want to send a 30 sec video, it states "file to big" can that be removed? Thanks...
  19.    #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Quick question, is there a way to take the limit size off? Like say I want to send a 30 sec video, it states "file to big" can that be removed? Thanks...
    I don't think so. Not that I've seen, and I think there's a size limit on Sprint's side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    I don't think so. Not that I've seen, and I think there's a size limit on Sprint's side.
    Thanks...actually just tried Sprint's version & it sent a large video. I believe since it's EvDO there's no limit as the regular version on Non-EvDO's. Weird...thanks for all the help.