Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    just verified all registry entries and they match up only difference is that my dword number values are not showing up the same...

where you have something like

ISMMSSupported you have it listed as dword:00000001

I have that as showing up in my registry editor as

1 (0x000001)

the values are in decimal.
    i'm using phmregedit.
    I installed the cab but no dice. I get the message:

MMS Delivery Failed
    Could not deliver message. Message expired or Message rejected

...and when I receive picturemail, it's the same as always, with a hyperlink. Any thoughts?
  3.    #23  
    You guys ARE using Palm's threaded messaging app, and haven't switched to poutlook at any point....right?

And you do have picture mail service?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    You guys ARE using Palm's threaded messaging app, and haven't switched to poutlook at any point....right?

And you do have picture mail service?
    To this day, I don't even understand the purpose of the poutlook program so no, I'm definitely using the stock palm app and yes, I have picturemail. I've been using sMMS since the 700wx.
  5.    #25  
    Can you get a snapshot of the advanced settings in Palm's threaded app?

Hmm, trying to think of what else it could be....you could try different Network Profiles (default and My ISP). If you changed the default network profiles (in the Connections setting window) that could have an effect.

I wonder if sMMS could be doing something to conflict with it.
    I did do the DNS change and PIE hack mentioned in the forum sticky...
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanC1906 View Post
    I did do the DNS change and PIE hack mentioned in the forum sticky...
    Neither of those should effect it.
    I have the DNS change + PIE hacks...

PictureMail trick works perfect for me (using 1st version; will try 2nd one later).

On a sie note: I fnd Palm's threaded SMS and especially MMS solution much nicer than stock WM6.1.

Nice to see this working.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    (using 1st version; will try 2nd one later).
    Instead of reinstalling, you can simply go in and add the Email Center Number (in advanced settings) to 6245 (from blank).

That's the only change between the CAB's (which are simply CAB's for convenience, they are nothing more than a bunch of registry changes).
    Cool, will do. Article is up.

ps are people maybe having problems because of a conflict between "Network Profile" in the Messaging app and what their device is set to use for internet as default under the Global settings? Perhaps people switched them around...or they just don't have a PM account configured. Dunno.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    ps are people maybe having problems because of a conflict between "Network Profile" in the Messaging app and what their device is set to use for internet as default under the Global settings? Perhaps people switched them around...or they just don't have a PM account configured. Dunno.

That was exactly my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Hmm, trying to think of what else it could be....you could try different Network Profiles (default and My ISP). If you changed the default network profiles (in the Connections setting window) that could have an effect.
    Nice it also changes the icon on the today screen... Thank you
    I'm a little confused here...

Palm Threaded Message = the stock threading tool found on the 800w?
    Quote Originally Posted by mintedcoin View Post
    I'm a little confused here...

Palm Threaded Message = the stock threading tool found on the 800w?
    Correct.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Excellent - thanks
    Worked like a charm - thanks EBag!
    Works well for me too, thanks!
    ok i downloaded the .cab file in post 1 and double checked all the registry setting which all seem to be the same, no changes needed to be made, and i get message failed when i try to send a mms. any ideas? do we need to get rid of the old file to send picture mail? maybe some interference there?
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by laplante14 View Post
    ok i downloaded the .cab file in post 1 and double checked all the registry setting which all seem to be the same, no changes needed to be made, and i get message failed when i try to send a mms. any ideas? do we need to get rid of the old file to send picture mail? maybe some interference there?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...3&postcount=31

Mal and I have posted the same thought repeatedly, and no one's followed up on it yet.
    ok i tried differtent network profiles and got same result all around. where is the gobal setting located at to double check that.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast