Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've taken to resetting when the "status bar" in Outlook disappears. That seems to be a sign to me that something's not right.
    i reset twice a day usually due to battery changes. i have two batteries and on most days use both. is that bad to reset that often?
    No harm in it as long as you save everything first.

Heck, when I'm testing something I might reset dozens of times in a single day. If that was harmful to my phone, it'd long be toast.
  4.    #24  
    I haven't had to do much resetting as of late, but I haven't been playing with it as much either.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Lately, every morning my phone is either forzen or my data connection wont connect. I did a hard reset already and the only programs i use is weatherbug and live to get my hotmail.
    Treo 650>XV6700>Moto Q>BB Curve>Moto Q9>Treo 700wx>Treo 800w>Samsung Moment
    Quote Originally Posted by New2This View Post
    Lately, every morning my phone is either forzen or my data connection wont connect. I did a hard reset already and the only programs i use is weatherbug and live to get my hotmail.
    I have the same problem...

I don't use either of those apps.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Same problem with my 800ws. I just did a hard reset today and did not load any apps. I'm going to try for a few days with only Live running.
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    Same problem with my 800ws. I just did a hard reset today and did not load any apps. I'm going to try for a few days with only Live running.
    Let us know how that goes... I did a hard reset yesterday but restored from a backup...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12