1.    #1  
    I realize this is very subjective but I am looking for some recommendations.

My main beef with previous headsets that I owned is that they were always loose on my ear and would almost fall off just while walking through the mall.

So any recommendations from your experiences would be helpful to me. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal71 View Post

My main beef with previous headsets that I owned is that they were always loose on my ear and would almost fall off just while walking through the mall.

I really love my Jabra BT8010. It can be worn as a mono or stereo headset. I've never had an issue with it falling off, even while I'm running. More info can be found here:

http://www.shop.jabra.com/jabra/Shop...temskuid=13353
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal71 View Post

Headsets, especially how comfortable they are, will require some trial and error on your behalf. Everyone's ears are shaped a little differently. I purchased and returned several headsets before I found one that I was satisfied with.

Personally, I like the look and feel of the Aliph Jawbone (the volume isn't as great though).