1.    #1  
    I have been looking for this for over two hours. I am just wondering if it is possible to have MMS(picture messaging) on Treo now-a-days. I had it when I used the phone but did a hard reset when I passed it on to the wife. I figured it would take me 10 minutes to find the cabs and method I used a while back when I had the phone, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I know its not possible on Sprint, but does this affect Alltel??

Thx in advance
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeph0r3 View Post
    I have been looking for this for over two hours. I am just wondering if it is possible to have MMS(picture messaging) on Treo now-a-days. I had it when I used the phone but did a hard reset when I passed it on to the wife. I figured it would take me 10 minutes to find the cabs and method I used a while back when I had the phone, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I know its not possible on Sprint, but does this affect Alltel??

Thx in advance
    I just upgraded my alltel treo 700wx today with wm6.1 and mms worked!!! Here's the link to thread for the instruction on how to do that discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=164457

You will need need NightRaven's ROM Alltel/Bell/Telus - RC3 Build 20931 FOUND HERE
    discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?p=1529292#post1529292
    i dont understand why they dont include mms anyway...
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    who knows?