Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Is there any add-on software that wirelessly syncs Notes items with Exchange Server? (I don't mean Bluetooth; rather, something that uses the data connection while I, for instance, am traveling.)

Thanks.

Randal
    Have you considered using Evernote?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    http://skipmeamadeus.blogspot.com/20...otes-with.html

Another potential option. And thankfully you don't have to install the .NET CF 2.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Have you considered using Evernote?
    I've looked at this today and am impressed and at the same time overwhelmed with the functionality of this application. It's way more than I need, and its WinMob client doesn't seem versatile enough. (A paradox, I know.)

Thanks, though, for recommending it. I may revisit in in the future. In the meantime, does anyone have any other suggestions? Maybe someone can give a history lesson in why Microsoft omitted Notes from wireless syncing.

Thanks.

Randal
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haus View Post
    skipmeamadeus. blogspot. com/ 2007/ 04/ free-smartphone-notes-with. html

Another potential option. And thankfully you don't have to install the .NET CF 2.
    I tried this and seem to be missing something. Basically, it stores all text entries in a task named "My Notes" and then offers a small client on the WinMob side to look at each "note" within the task's comments field, yes?

One of the features I use with Notes -- at least on the desktop side -- is categories. It seems that I would totally lose those with this program.

Does it have additional functions that I've overlooked?

Thanks.

Randal
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Try this:http://www.koushikdutta.com/search/l...Notes%20Mobile

The program needs some work though.