1.    #1  
    Can't find what i am looking for.

Goal:

Press and hold "H" speed dials home
    Press and hold "M" speed dials Mom
    Press and hold "G" launches Google Maps
    Press and hold "C" launches Calculator
    etc........................

There has to be a program or way to set this up.

Thanks..................
    The first two are just normal speed dials.

Unfortunately the normal speed dial plugin doesn't handle launching apps (at least on the 700wx and 800w).
    The speed dial in the Pro is numeric only that I can tell.

I am also interested in what the OP wants. Especially the extra digits after dialing for voicemail retrieval etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    Especially the extra digits after dialing for voicemail retrieval etc.
    Regular speed dial can do extra digits. (Advanced tab when editing the speed dial.)
    For Launching Apps, this might be one option:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=172507

I'm not sure if you can assign speed dials though.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Regular speed dial can do extra digits. (Advanced tab when editing the speed dial.)
    That is true of the 750 and I am guessing the 800W but the pro is not using the Palm version speed dialer, there is no advanced tab.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jamesgangut; 11/25/2008 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Added screen shot
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I found a solution for the extra digits when dialing. You can use the contacts app. When entering the number add a P for a 2 second pause and a W for a pause that requires you to hit the talk button to continue.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Good find. I didn't realize that that advanced tab was part of Palm's special sauce.