Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    You can buy a Centro battery cheap (several folks here have said they've gotten one for free from their local Sprint store), or Palm sells a battery with a travel charging case, so you can recharge your spare battery without needing it in the phone.

While some have reported dissatisfaction with battery life, in reality it's a cheaply and easily solved issue.
    The Centro battery is safe to use in the 800W?
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal71 View Post
    The Centro battery is safe to use in the 800W?
    Yep, the battery is the same for both phones.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    So then the Centro battery is the same as the 800W battery and therefore, there will be no increase in battery life, correct?

Is there a battery available for purchase that will increase the life of the battery?
    There's two HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal71 View Post
    So then the Centro battery is the same as the 800W battery and therefore, there will be no increase in battery life, correct?

Is there a battery available for purchase that will increase the life of the battery?
    Well, there are longer-life batteries out there, as posted above. However, if you simply get a Centro battery, which are cheap or free, you can just carry the spare and have your phone last twice as long.
    Awesome.. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    I extremely appreciate all of your diligent responses. At this point I think I'm going to wait for the Treo Pro.

Anyone else feeling like the only bad part of Sprint is their handsets?
    Don't get me wrong, I still have 2 phones on the pioneer plan, I'm not going anywhere.
    When is the Treo Pro coming to Sprint?
    Quote Originally Posted by elogic3 View Post
    When is the Treo Pro coming to Sprint?
    Possibly in Jan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Well, there are longer-life batteries out there, as posted above. However, if you simply get a Centro battery, which are cheap or free, you can just carry the spare and have your phone last twice as long.
    Any experience using an aftermarket battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by axelrod_eric View Post
    Any experience using an aftermarket battery?
    Tons of comments on the Seidio batteries, if you search for them.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12