1.    #1  
    What services to I need in order to receive picture messages on my 700wx? I currently have data blocked and no data plan, however, I do have the texting plan. Can I receive pictures without having a data plan?
    If you have Sprint, you need the Picture Messaging add on. Not sure if you need data for that to work. Call Sprint and ask.
  3.    #3  
    I have Verizon with a 250 text/pic message limit. I can only seem to send/receive text. Pic says can't connect. I have data blocked so I don't get any surprise data.
    MMS connects to a HTTP server, so it wouldn't surprise me if a data block prevented MMS from working.
    Quote Originally Posted by pretzellover View Post
    I have Verizon with a 250 text/pic message limit. I can only seem to send/receive text. Pic says can't connect. I have data blocked so I don't get any surprise data.
    VZW's Data Block prevents MMS picture messages. Period. It doesn't matter that you have a text/pic/flix plan. The Treo *requires* a data connection (technically - not by VZW's "policy") to send/receive MMS picture messages. Orginary non-PDA phones do not require data for this.

-Frank