Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    thought I saw somewhere that this was possible. Spent last half hour and found nothing. Anybody know of a way?
  2. #2  
    I think Soti controller is what your looking for. That will let you view your Treo on a PC (with wifi or bt exchange, or wired exchange).
  3. #3  
    SOTI controller will do it, so will My Mobiler which is free. There are a few advantages of SOTI (it will allow you to do registry edits!), but My Mobiler is awesome for free.
  4. #4  
    You can also use the Redfly to do that as well.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    You can also use the Redfly to do that as well.
    Hrmmm...let's see...Redfly for $199.99 or SOTI for under $30. Gosh...I'm torn here.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Hrmmm...let's see...Redfly for $199.99 or SOTI for under $30. Gosh...I'm torn here.
    Little difficult to take your desktop with you.

    The Redfly works beautifully in situations such as meetings where you want to hook it up to a projector.
  7. #7  
    So does my netbook, and from a consumer - rather than corporate - perspective, the netbook makes more sense.
  8.    #8  
    I'm stuck here...

    I cannot install software in a work pc...so no SOTI. And if I'm going to spend $200 on redfly, might as well get a mini pc like an Acer for $400.

    Here I thought I could just plug the mini-USB to the USB on a monitor and have a bigger screen to see what I was doing on my phone.
  9. #9  
    I wish that Celio had a 30 day trial or something so that you could see how the Redfly works.

    Let me put it to you this way: my Redfly has completely replaced my laptop, and rather than buying a new laptop for my wife, she got a Redfly as well. My mom is going to be getting rid of her laptop and switching to a Redfly.

    The Redfly is just so dang convenient. I won't rehash all the old arguments for/against them, it's been done plenty of times before. But from my consumer (rather than corporate) perspective, my Redfly does 90% of what my notebook did, and a whole slew of other things that my notebook never did (can we say 8+ hour battery life? ).
  10. #10  
    I had the Redfly (as a press reviewer - you can read my favorable review on msmobiles.com in the archives), but for a personal perspective, it's a netbook. On my 3-4 hour flights I want to watch movies - can't do that with the Redfly.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    I wish that Celio had a 30 day trial or something so that you could see how the Redfly works.

    Let me put it to you this way: my Redfly has completely replaced my laptop, and rather than buying a new laptop for my wife, she got a Redfly as well. My mom is going to be getting rid of her laptop and switching to a Redfly.

    The Redfly is just so dang convenient. I won't rehash all the old arguments for/against them, it's been done plenty of times before. But from my consumer (rather than corporate) perspective, my Redfly does 90% of what my notebook did, and a whole slew of other things that my notebook never did (can we say 8+ hour battery life? ).
    I agree. When I first heard about the Redfly, I really wasn't too sure about it. But, after having it a few days, I knew it was a keeper. I carry it daily. Use it quite a bit for notetaking, email, surfing, etc. Yes, at times, I wish I could watch videos, but then again I tell myself; 8 hours. It, or my Treo, wouldn't last near as long as it does if you started adding too many things to it.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone

Posting Permissions