1.    #1  
    thought I saw somewhere that this was possible. Spent last half hour and found nothing. Anybody know of a way?
    I think Soti controller is what your looking for. That will let you view your Treo on a PC (with wifi or bt exchange, or wired exchange).
    SOTI controller will do it, so will My Mobiler which is free. There are a few advantages of SOTI (it will allow you to do registry edits!), but My Mobiler is awesome for free.
    You can also use the Redfly to do that as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    You can also use the Redfly to do that as well.
    Hrmmm...let's see...Redfly for $199.99 or SOTI for under $30. Gosh...I'm torn here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Hrmmm...let's see...Redfly for $199.99 or SOTI for under $30. Gosh...I'm torn here.
    Little difficult to take your desktop with you.

The Redfly works beautifully in situations such as meetings where you want to hook it up to a projector.
    So does my netbook, and from a consumer - rather than corporate - perspective, the netbook makes more sense.
  8.    #8  
    I'm stuck here...

I cannot install software in a work pc...so no SOTI. And if I'm going to spend $200 on redfly, might as well get a mini pc like an Acer for $400.

Here I thought I could just plug the mini-USB to the USB on a monitor and have a bigger screen to see what I was doing on my phone.
    I wish that Celio had a 30 day trial or something so that you could see how the Redfly works.

Let me put it to you this way: my Redfly has completely replaced my laptop, and rather than buying a new laptop for my wife, she got a Redfly as well. My mom is going to be getting rid of her laptop and switching to a Redfly.

The Redfly is just so dang convenient. I won't rehash all the old arguments for/against them, it's been done plenty of times before. But from my consumer (rather than corporate) perspective, my Redfly does 90% of what my notebook did, and a whole slew of other things that my notebook never did (can we say 8+ hour battery life? ).
    I had the Redfly (as a press reviewer - you can read my favorable review on msmobiles.com in the archives), but for a personal perspective, it's a netbook. On my 3-4 hour flights I want to watch movies - can't do that with the Redfly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    I wish that Celio had a 30 day trial or something so that you could see how the Redfly works.

Let me put it to you this way: my Redfly has completely replaced my laptop, and rather than buying a new laptop for my wife, she got a Redfly as well. My mom is going to be getting rid of her laptop and switching to a Redfly.

The Redfly is just so dang convenient. I won't rehash all the old arguments for/against them, it's been done plenty of times before. But from my consumer (rather than corporate) perspective, my Redfly does 90% of what my notebook did, and a whole slew of other things that my notebook never did (can we say 8+ hour battery life? ).
    I agree. When I first heard about the Redfly, I really wasn't too sure about it. But, after having it a few days, I knew it was a keeper. I carry it daily. Use it quite a bit for notetaking, email, surfing, etc. Yes, at times, I wish I could watch videos, but then again I tell myself; 8 hours. It, or my Treo, wouldn't last near as long as it does if you started adding too many things to it.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone