Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    IIRC that was never replicated. I've certainly never experienced it myself.

The default ringer is very quiet. Using your own makes a big difference.
    It happened to me again yesterday. Just happened to look down at my phone and the missed call buble popped up. I double checked that volume was not off or muted and called the person back. He was still in my voicemail. I got the vm notice while we were talking.

Don't know how to replicate, just don't want it to happen again. This was the third or fourth time that I know it happened.
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.
  2.    #62  
    I was missing calls and turned on vibrate for callers. Now I rarely miss calls, but I do notice that I can't hear the ringer very well.

That's using the default ring tone. When using my own, I would usually hear the ringer.

Try turning on vibrate and see when someone calls if you actually hear the ringer when you pull the phone out, and if it's just quiet or what.

You also may want to consider cleaning your speaker phone grill. Mine was half full of crap when I pulled it, and make a significant difference on how loud/clear my speaker phone was. I could also hear the ringer significantly better after cleaning it.
    ringer was on and at max. Phone was right next to me in quite room. No sound came out..

I don't use the vibrate and ring combo any more. The vibrate is so weak that I rarely hear or feel it. So not worth the loss of battery to me. I only use vibrate when I use the ringer switch to silence.
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.
  4.    #64  
    Have you hard reset and used the phone in stock config to see if it still happens?

I'd try an RTN reset actually. That'll reset any of the QPST tweaks you've done though.
    no hard reset. phone is basicly stock, has been two months since I last noticed this. Over all my 800 has been very stable, just an occasional querk.
  6.    #66  
    Well if you haven't tried a hard reset, that'd be the next step.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Confirmed bugs (WM Generic):

Note: These bugs effect most/all WM devices, and are not specific to the 800w. This likely means that there's nothing Palm can do about these bugs. Bugs listed here are posted for reference only.

[list][*]Bluetooth headset volume resets or defaults back to a lower volume setting every time the headset is connected.
    Occurrence: Always
    Workaround: None currently.
    [/I]
    Found this registry hack on xda-developers:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\Shell Overrides]
    "SavedInCallVolume"=dword:FFFFFFFF

This key seems to save the in call volume.
    Set to FFFFFFFF for maximum in call bt headset volume.SOFT RESET.

Works for me, now in each call the bluetooth in call voice is set to max and i dont have to raise it any more.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234