1.    #1  
    Well my original 700wx broke one day, so I get a new one about a week later. After restoring everything with Sprite... I have no calendar shortcut. The only way I can go to my calendar is to hit the "no appointments" link (or w/e appt is says) on my desktop.

It used to be in my Start menu along with all my other main programs, now its gone. And no, there's no option at all to put it in the Start menu. Its not on the list at all. Everything has restored fine, except for this. Also tried restoring a few times and no go.

Any ideas??
    Quote Originally Posted by Subydude06 View Post
    Well my original 700wx broke one day, so I get a new one about a week later. After restoring everything with Sprite... I have no calendar shortcut. The only way I can go to my calendar is to hit the "no appointments" link (or w/e appt is says) on my desktop.

It used to be in my Start menu along with all my other main programs, now its gone. And no, there's no option at all to put it in the Start menu. Its not on the list at all. Everything has restored fine, except for this. Also tried restoring a few times and no go.

Any ideas??
    Menu | Preferences | Today Settings... select which programs you want in the starup menu. This is based on the newest VZW ROM update of 1.24. Probably slightly different on the original WM5 ROM.

-Frank
  3.    #3  
    I have Sprint w/ the 1.15 update.

And my Start menu programs are in: Start, Settings, then Menu. All the programs are in alphabetical order and like I said, there's no option to put Calendar in the Start menu.

In that list it's Calculator then Download Agent...