1.    #1  
    Looking for a good one for my 800W. For my previous Treos, I've always used and was very happy with Martin Fields however I do not see the 800W listed on their site.
    Go to boxwave.com. Gey the Crystal Clear Touch. It's the best I've come across. Used them for my 650 & 700p before my 800w.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    x2 for boxwave crystal clear touch. Have one on my 700wx. Just haven't bothered to order for the 800w yet...I'm lazy about it because I almost never touch the screen like I have to with non-Treo WM phones.
    I buy the ScreenGuard brand off of Ebay for $7.99 shipped. You get 3 and you would never even know I have a screen protector on the screen. Has two tabs for installation. Drop in square then pull each tab. No bubbles no nothing. I use this brand on all my devices.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I think the Boxwave one is the best one of them.

Sprint sells a pack of 10 screen protectors for about $10 or $15, but they scratch very easily within a few days (even if you just use the stylus). When I had the Clear Touch, it lasted for months.
    The Invisible Shield or Bestskinsever or Bodyguardz. They all last, are practically impermeable, and are guaranteed.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    The Invisible Shield or Bestskinsever or Bodyguardz. They all last, are practically impermeable, and are guaranteed.
    X2 for the BSE (not that Alli needs seconding of her positions) I use it on my 800w, as I did the 700p before. Don't be intimidated by the application procedure, it works great, and will last a long, long time.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I've used many BoxWaves protector's over the years and they're fine. My 800w is using a Seidio one which is also good.
    I think many of the "premium" protector's are identical, but with slightly different packaging--as with many other items manufacturered overseas these days.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Do you really believe that Boxware and Seidio really have better protector than others?
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    Do you really believe that Boxware and Seidio really have better protector than others?
    I think they're probably the same as other "premium" protectors. (As I said above.) But, I DO think they're better than the typical protector you can find at a retail outlet, etc.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    The Boxwave screen protectors are thicker and when you put them on tend to bubble less than the cheap thin ones. Also the screen images are much clearer, brighter and more vivid.
    I've been very impressed with my Seidio one.

Let me put it to you this way. I spent 5 minutes freaking out thinking I got a (tiny and hard to see) scratch on my screen. I had forgotten I had the Seidio screen protector installed....
  13.    #13  
    Got my Boxwave Crystal Clear Touch today and boy, those of you who recommended this item were right on! Best looking and by by far the easiest to apply!

Thank you!