1.    #1  
    On my Treo 650 I used to use an alarm on Butler which allowed me to set an alarm to snooze automatically at set intervals for a set number of times. It was great. To my astonishment I've found nothing that does this on all the alarm applications I've trawled through and tried for WM6 on the Treo Pro. I'm becoming a bit disillusioned with the Pro, particularly with the cracking issue, of which I'm a victim, so it's quite easy for me to say:

Hello? An alarm application with multiple plays? Is anyone out there? Is it so difficult? Isn't it a function that's so obvious in a 'sophisticated' alarm program? Do WM programmers really have less imagination than Palm OS programmers? Hello?
    I use G-Alarm which is free. You need to turn off the maze option (at least on the 800w) but it works extremely well.

You can also look at WMExperts.com who has reviewed several other alarm applications in depth.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slem View Post
    On my Treo 650 I used to use an alarm on Butler which allowed me to set an alarm to snooze automatically at set intervals for a set number of times. It was great. To my astonishment I've found nothing that does this on all the alarm applications I've trawled through and tried for WM6 on the Treo Pro. I'm becoming a bit disillusioned with the Pro, particularly with the cracking issue, of which I'm a victim, so it's quite easy for me to say:

Hello? An alarm application with multiple plays? Is anyone out there? Is it so difficult? Isn't it a function that's so obvious in a 'sophisticated' alarm program? Do WM programmers really have less imagination than Palm OS programmers? Hello?
    phoneAlarm. It's not free but there is a free trial. It does a lot of things and profile auto switching rules are amazingly powerful:

http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html

Still no LED alarm support for the Pro (hopefully coming soon) but you can set repeatable audio/vibrate alarms.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the suggestions. But I think I may have found what I'm looing for. Am trying it out now. it's called Alarm Master...
    chronos is the best one I've tried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slem View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. But I think I may have found what I'm looing for. Am trying it out now. it's called Alarm Master...
    By CT? Yes they are excellent!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    pTravelAlarm is very nice if you are looking for a simple alarm clock.