1.    #1  
    So I bought SMARTBLOCK For Smartphones, a sybase product supported my efficasoft. And I find that this thing doesn't work. so i put a number in the blacklist to block sms and calls, and when I get a text from said number, phone still rings! plus when I get a call, it rings once! I want to ring not at all!

Is there a better product out there that you know of? something that allows me to silently receive sms messages from a given number? I don't want it to reject the message completely, I just want it to be silent during a given time for a certain list of people.

what products do you know that work for smartphones or for wm5 that block both sms and calls for a given list, OR just block sms?

thanks
    *subscribed.

I'd love to have an app like that. Would really save time when the crazy ex calls/txts randomly!
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Hahaha I hear you Subydude! That's really a helpful applications when you're hiding from an ex or maybe the credit card company LOL!
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    magicall is the best i have seen i use it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiffer View Post
    Hahaha I hear you Subydude! That's really a helpful applications when you're being hunted by an ex or maybe the credit card company LOL!
    *Fixed hahaha

I'm gunna try out magicall...
    Wow, magicall is awesome! Ton of options too.

I blocked my gf just to test it out. haha.
    Griffy, I cant send u a PM w/ the link. Ummm PM me I guess??
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    yes avoid girls calling u with ur gf or just plain out spam or unkown contacts u can set it to do calling rules when u call out to automatically dial a certain number n everything like on mines everyone i dont have in my contacts automatically gets a private call from me u know very nice program
    i agree. magicall is the best program out there to block or redirect sms or phone calls. but there is so much more than blocking sms, i also use it when im going to sleep to place all calls and sms on ignore or mute. plus you can use the fact that it can send sms when a rule is triggered to block and delete sms and then send you a text saying anything you choose to alert you. for example, i dont want anyone reading my girlfreinds texts. so i have a rule that deletes her texts, then sends me a text that says "One New Work Email". magicall will store the log, which has the contents of the text in it, and put it under password protection. so now, anyone who looks at my phone will think i have a work email, when in fact, only 2 clicks away, is my girlfreinds sms. easy!!