Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    I wanted to know if others have experienced anything similar. I am using WM 6.1 on my Treo 750 and I have emails and reminders coming in from Outlook as well as syncing my yahoo and another email address. I notice when I have my phone on my desk or something and I get an email (my alert is "Alert Swoosh") that it plays the first half (or so) of the sound, then pauses, then plays the second, sometimes its a half second, sometimes its a couple seconds. The same thing occurs with reminders, not all the time, but most of the time this happens. My reminders are set to the "Alert Triangle" sound.

Has anyone else experienced similar? I dont have any 3rd party apps running other than magic button and cal+ so I dont know what else it could be. Should I do a hard reset and try reinstalling stuff? Is this a known issue with WM6.1?
    AT&T Treo Pro WM6.1 with 8GB microSDHC | Treo 750 WM6.1 with 4GB miniSDHC | Samsung Epix ... needs a better OS, too buggy!
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    bump
    AT&T Treo Pro WM6.1 with 8GB microSDHC | Treo 750 WM6.1 with 4GB miniSDHC | Samsung Epix ... needs a better OS, too buggy!
    I have the same setup, and this happens sometimes, but it is rare. It happens when a lot of apps are running. I soft reboot to cure it.