Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 93
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by lcohen999 View Post
    I would pay $100 and not blink. That isn't much of an issue as I run my business off this phone.

    and the iphone is garbage any ways
    Well, I'm glad the economy is good for some of you! It gives us all hope.

    I, on the other hand, won't overpay for something unless I need it _now_. $70 will is still something to me, although I guess I need to go to Washington to learn how to really waste money.

    I run my business on phone as well; that's why I have a primary and two backups (different carriers; prepaid) just in case something goes south.

    I remember being on a client concall, and my some guy bumps me, sending my phone into the street and promptly getting run over. (I swear the UPS truck aimed for it...) So I call back into the concall in about minute, and apologize/explain, and continue on. Someone asked (because they knew i was mobile) "how are you talking to us if you phone was smashed?"

    I told him "I'm using my backup phone.Your time is too valuable to be interrupted by my problems. Doesn't every good consultant have one?"

    I am still surprised as the impression it made; we got the contract, which was nice. The sales guy swore it was due to my agility/attitude, and repeated the story ad nauseum. I even had the nickname "backup boy", but thanksfully, that wore off.

    Funny thing was, they ended up wanting to discuss prepaid plans and phones, which I was glad to do, even though it was not the line of business we were doing.
  2. #22  
    lol, we are doing OK ... not "that" good


    However buying two more batteries at $35 or one at $100 which does more than either....
  3. #23  
    I think if you're going to carry your Pro in a holster it makes complete sense to get the extended battery with the additional battery cover. I've been quite thankful I have one with my 755p as inadvertently not being able to charge it still allows for over 24 hours of heavy use.
  4. #24  
    Yes...all they need to do now is release it!!!!!
  5. bopgun's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #25  
    People have discussed the Seidio battery. What about the Mugen battery? Seems to have an extra 150 mAh over the Seidio (1800 mAh total), at the same price.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by bopgun View Post
    People have discussed the Seidio battery. What about the Mugen battery? Seems to have an extra 150 mAh over the Seidio (1800 mAh total), at the same price.
    No idea..however the 1650 offers maybe 20-30mins more at most from the stock.

    The big boy is out now...i hope it can give me one day of use...
  7. sansnil's Avatar
    Posts
    219 Posts
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    #27  
    I like the idea of the 1800 mAh batteries, but I just can't bring myself to slap on the fatter battery door. I like the slim TP form factor too much. I picked up two of the Seidos and they work fine for me - if I run down toward the end of day, I just pop the other one in and charge 'em both when finally home again--take that iPhone!
    Using GPS while playing mp3's in the car with push email tends to draw a lot of power, but I can't help myself.
  8. bopgun's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #28  
    I think the Mugen 1800 mAh battery is the regular size - no extra battery door needed.

    Buy Mugen Power Palm Treo Pro (T850UEU) 1800mAh Extended Replacement Battery - HLI-TEPROSL - ETEN Webshop

    They also have a 3600 mAh battery, with a non-hump door. Looks fairly thick, though.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Well I guess another 150 of mAh might help.
    I never think the Ext Batts that require a Bulging Cover are worth it:
    I agree, and have never bought one for that reason.
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
  10. #30  
    Speak for yourself

    One day sans charge is worth it to be..

    although I am more of a heavier user than most..
  11. #31  
    Got my Seidio 1650 today. Fits nicely, havent had any time to really test it because im trying to let it charge for a few hours prior to running it through the paces.

    16% extra battery without adding a lame bulge on the back is well worth the $45 IMHO
  12. bopgun's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by sansnil View Post
    I like the idea of the 1800 mAh batteries, but I just can't bring myself to slap on the fatter battery door. I like the slim TP form factor too much. I picked up two of the Seidos and they work fine for me - if I run down toward the end of day, I just pop the other one in and charge 'em both when finally home again--take that iPhone!
    Using GPS while playing mp3's in the car with push email tends to draw a lot of power, but I can't help myself.
    Don't know why my earlier post didn't go through, but the Mugen 1800 mAh seems to be no bigger than the standard battery, so no fatter/bulging battery covers are necessary.

    I think it was $46.95 where I saw it - included the link in my earlier post...
  13. sansnil's Avatar
    Posts
    219 Posts
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by bopgun View Post
    Don't know why my earlier post didn't go through, but the Mugen 1800 mAh seems to be no bigger than the standard battery, so no fatter/bulging battery covers are necessary.

    I think it was $46.95 where I saw it - included the link in my earlier post...
    Oh yea, you're right. I only saw the 3600 mAh.

    This one doesn't come with a phone back so must be the same slim size:

    Buy Mugen Power 1800mAh Extended Battery For HTC P3600 (Trinity), Dopod D810, Orange SPVM700, Vodafone VPA Compact GPS - HLI-P3600SL - ETEN Webshop
  14. #34  
    ^Free shipping too.

    I just bought one this morning and post results as soon as I've broken it in.

    I had a Sedio extended slim-battery in my last phone and was very happy with it. It lasted about 18mos before it started showing a dramatic decrease in battery-life, but at it's prime it gave me a noticeable increase.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by sansnil View Post
    Oh yea, you're right. I only saw the 3600 mAh.

    This one doesn't come with a phone back so must be the same slim size:

    Buy Mugen Power 1800mAh Extended Battery For HTC P3600 (Trinity), Dopod D810, Orange SPVM700, Vodafone VPA Compact GPS - HLI-P3600SL - ETEN Webshop
    The 1800 looks like it might be the one to go with... that is around the same size in my other phones that have good battery life... be nice if we had some "reviews" on these batteries.

    This is the url for the Palm Pro...

    Buy Mugen Power Palm Treo Pro (T850UEU) 1800mAh Extended Replacement Battery - HLI-TEPROSL - ETEN Webshop

    Buy Mugen Power Palm Treo Pro (T850UEU) 3600mAh Extended Replacement Battery with Battery door - HLI-TEPROXL - ETEN Webshop
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  16. sansnil's Avatar
    Posts
    219 Posts
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    The 1800 looks like it might be the one to go with... that is around the same size in my other phones that have good battery life... be nice if we had some "reviews" on these batteries.

    This is the url for the Palm Pro...
    Well I bit and ordered one too. So along with furiousyellow there oughta be a couple of reviews coming eventually.

  17. #37  
    I ordered the 3600mah from mugen. Should be here on Fri. I will give feedback once I put it to the test. I had a 3200mah for my treo 700wx from seidio and it was POWER!!! I went a whole 2 days with a single charge, and I am an extremely heavy user, so I have to get something big. I don't like popin batteries in and out. I do it all...gps, sprint tv, slingbox, push email as they arrive, aim, msn messenger, browse web, use as an mp3 player, text messaging...etc and that's all before lunch on some days!
  18. bopgun's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlennium View Post
    I ordered the 3600mah from mugen. Should be here on Fri. I will give feedback once I put it to the test. I had a 3200mah for my treo 700wx from seidio and it was POWER!!! I went a whole 2 days with a single charge, and I am an extremely heavy user, so I have to get something big. I don't like popin batteries in and out. I do it all...gps, sprint tv, slingbox, push email as they arrive, aim, msn messenger, browse web, use as an mp3 player, text messaging...etc and that's all before lunch on some days!
    I'm intrigued by the 3600 mAh one. I hate humps, but this retains the same overall shape.

    Big question is the thickness. Can you post pics when you get it? thanks in advance.
  19. #39  
    I bit and ordered the Mugen 1800. Thanks for the heads up. I could do with a bit of extra juice rather than the 6-8 hours with push email, surfing, rss, IM on all the time on 3G
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  20. #40  
    I see the .hu in their URL, what country are they in?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions