1.    #1  
    I don't have one and my 800 is already taking a beating. Paint is chipping off keys. Keys are sticking. I think I need to take the plunge. Can you guys give me some suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawlmer Bear View Post
    I don't have one and my 800 is already taking a beating. Paint is chipping off keys. Keys are sticking. I think I need to take the plunge. Can you guys give me some suggestions?
    Seidio generally makes good stuff (review here). Down side is they're quite expensive.

Here is a nice assortment to get you started on things you may be interested in. I'll try to post a few reviews in the coming weeks for others:

--> http://store.wmexperts.com/treo-800w-cases.htm

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    That'd be great! I'd like to hear some personal experience on how some of those fit...

Many of those cases are shown with 650/700 series Treos which seems like an oversized fit for the 800w. I'd rather get one that is sized properly.
    I've always rather liked Sena.
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the suggestions
    There is always the standard Palm branded leather horizontal case. I use it.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    When I first got the 800w there were no cases for it (sprint leather was around but sold out at my local store). I used a std BB8830 leather slip case that comes in the box with the 8830. IT worked fine for what it was. When Sedio came out with the innocase I got it and a belt clip. I love that thing. Since my warranty replacement for bad buttons the device has lived inside its innocase and has a sedio screen protector its entire life. 1 thing to SERIOUSLY consider though is how often you have to pull the batt on your phone. The innocase is not designed to open up every day. You will get plastic fatigue on the clips and while they replaced the first one i broke with no hesitation, i dont know if they will repeat their excellent customer service.
    If you have the big extended battery that humps out you may want to go with a case for the 650/700. I'm using a Krusel Horizontic Plus case I used with my 700p and the fit is great for the extended battery, but loose with the standard battery.