1.    #1  
    has anyone succesfully tried a dual sim adapter for Treo Pro?

I just tried a "16th generation" (cutting one), it fits ok but "not valid SIM" on Treo. the same adapter doesn't work on Treo 680 but it works on a Nokia.

simore.ch says 'not fully tested' yet, so... what else?
    Last edited by matro; 11/20/2008 at 03:40 AM. Reason: I tested a 16h generation, not 20th. sorry.
    matro 180->270->600->650->750v->680->Pro
    simore claims to be the best, but it's a pricey experiment to try.
    The 3G in general doesn't work too well with dual sims - how to alternate an 'always on' connection?!

Good to hear it does fit, couldn't get a definitive answer on that question a while ago.
    Treo Pro Playtime
    Interesting device. I am surprised it fit, and you were able to close the back cover.
  4.    #4  
    ok I tested a simore silver 1 (cutted) version and it works. the dual sim adapter fits well, surprisily the treo pro has the best fit case I could try (treo 600, treo 650, a couple of nokia). I had to put a piece of paper to let the adapter properly press the sim slot contacts.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    It doesn't work for me using 3G, if I change auto to gsm only, it works, no 3G speeds though. Did 3G work for you?
  6.    #6  
    no 3G doesn't work for me, I had to disable it on both SIMs.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Is anybody aware of any dual sim adapter that supports 3G on the Treo Pro?
    you can try the direct manufacturer for Dual Sim Card Series or Unlock Card Series. Now Sample test supported before your bulk order.Ship worldwide.
    no more need to cost much for the uncertain type from market or shop.

Dual Sim Card Holder for Universal 3G(UTMS included)Network or GSM network.it's the best Quality and Compatibility based .

you could visit at babiwa.com