1.    #1  
    Searched around and did not have any luck finding a thread with the issue I was inquiring about. Is there ANY way possible to have (Mobile) Windows Media Player to play a video (i.e. .wmv file stored on my MicroSD card) in Portrait versus Landscape when using the "Full Screen" option?
    Quote Originally Posted by somethingawful View Post
    Searched around and did not have any luck finding a thread with the issue I was inquiring about. Is there ANY way possible to have (Mobile) Windows Media Player to play a video (i.e. .wmv file stored on my MicroSD card) in Portrait versus Landscape when using the "Full Screen" option?
    Have you played with the settings under Menu --> Options...--> Video?

I don't really use WMP or have videos on my device to test, but perhaps manipulating one of those settings would do the trick.

Otherwise, something like CorePlayer or Kinoma Play/Free Play would be a better option as not only do they do more and do it better, you can force orientation.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Yeap, definitely not an "Option"...that was the first place I checked. I have TCPMP as an alternate player, but the version I have doesn't support .wmv files and I need to do a little more reading around as to what format would be best to convert videos to and what other options I have (besides the ones you mentioned above) for alternate media players...

I'm just suprised since on the Treo 700wx I had this wasn't an issue (although the landscape mode could come-in handy, it would be nice if it was possible to change orientation in WMP.)

I'm honestly surprised no one else has brought-up this topic