Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    I was looking at the North America version of OnCourse Navigator which looks like is the US port of iGo Mobile but I only see the Treo 750 is a supported device. If anyone's played with this on their Pro:

1. Does the screen resolution work to use the full Pro's screen or is there an unused gap?

2. Does the traffic support work on the Pro?

Thanks-
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sansnil View Post
    I was looking at the North America version of OnCourse Navigator which looks like is the US port of iGo Mobile but I only see the Treo 750 is a supported device. If anyone's played with this on their Pro:

1. Does the screen resolution work to use the full Pro's screen or is there an unused gap?

2. Does the traffic support work on the Pro?

Thanks-
    Well to answer my own question here...

1. This will display on the Pro at 320 x 320.

2. There is no traffic support with the Pro.
    You are correct in both of your answers. It looks great on the 320x320 though it is the smallest screen i have ever used for GPS.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
    It looks great on the 320x320 though it is the smallest screen i have ever used for GPS.
    Much agreed on both points.

So far I think I like Mobile XT's routing algorithm a bit better but I really like the TTS and infinitely faster map updating of OnCourse.
    Does XT still not let you drag the map around from the navigation screen? I really prefer being able to quickly move the map around without having to go to a browse map screen like TomTom and GarminXT
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
    Does XT still not let you drag the map around from the navigation screen? I really prefer being able to quickly move the map around without having to go to a browse map screen like TomTom and GarminXT
    Yea, unfortunately in Garmin XT you still either have to zoom out from the nav map screen or else back out to the browse map screen. Another thing I wish Garmin would add is a similar feature that TeleNav had when initially starting a new route you go select to route with the current routing preferences or they have a quick 'avoid highways' button. That was really handy sometimes here in SoCal.