Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    I had a thought occur to me on the way home.

Think this could have anything to do with Rev A (and the pesky associated checkbox)?
    Nope, tried both ways. Didn't change a thing. My first phone I had it set for Rev A. I never checked it on my 2nd phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Good enough for me.

I just know that you (along with other people who shall remain unnamed here) tend to muck with stuff you probably shouldn't.
    Hey there Unnamed, speak for yourself...

Just for the record, I always suspect my own stuff first. In order of suspicion, it goes:

1) User error/user configuration
    2) My own software
    3) Registry tweaks or hacks
    4) 3rd party software
    5) Downrev firmware, missing patches
    6) Base software WM/OEM
    7) Hardware

And to be complete, for phone/radio issues I would add:
    - PRL Update/Reprovisioning/Network outages

And for new software:
    - Downrev software/bad install/bad download/bad media

I don't report problems (LED problems exempt) unless I can (a) reproduce it on a freshly hard-reset 800w and (b) reproduce it multiple times, and even then if it's intermittent I say so. I will often run on a stock system for days at a time, so yeah I know that it's NOT something I'm doing when I post about a bug.

I can hard-reset my phone and reproduce the "No Service" issue and btw I occasionally get various gwes.exe crashes during boot on a stock system too. If that isn't good enough for you, I will need to censor my next post, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    I can hard-reset my phone and reproduce the "No Service" issue and btw I occasionally get various gwes.exe crashes during boot on a stock system too. If that isn't good enough for you, I will need to censor my next post, lol.
    Hey, settle down there tiger. I was just asking for confirmation.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me. I need to add the GWES errors to the bug list. Hmmm....I wonder if there is a way to track what is triggering those....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Hey, settle down there tiger. I was just asking for confirmation.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me. I need to add the GWES errors to the bug list. Hmmm....I wonder if there is a way to track what is triggering those....
    No worries E, I don't take any of this too seriously, but I do intend to give as well as I get if you know what I mean...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12