1.    #1  
    Turn on your beacon for missed calls, text messages and emails, as well as voicemails..

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?p=1523771
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Turn on your beacon for missed calls, text messages and emails, as well as voicemails..

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?p=1523771
    Sweet!

Good work Scotty, one less thing for me to worry about when I get my Pro...
  3.    #3  
    not fully working for some reason but will investigate.. 0.1 though
    Thank you, you created what I had in mind when I found the beacon registry. So far it doesn't seem to work here, but I'm sure it's going to be fixed.
    I'll post it on my site when it's a bit stable, if you don't mind.
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
  5.    #5  
    that's finem

it seems to work initially but at some stage it just seems to quit even though I know it's still running (maybe when the screen is off?)

more playing around to be done...
    that's finem

it seems to work initially but at some stage it just seems to quit even though I know it's still running (maybe when the screen is off?)

more playing around to be done...
    Unfortunately, for me it hasn't worked once yet... your script couldn't be easier yet somehow it fails.
  7.    #7  
    Is your beacon turned on/enabled to start with (I just assumed that it was but actually probably something I shouldn't assume)...

Also, what unread item(s) were you testing?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Is your beacon turned on/enabled to start with (I just assumed that it was but actually probably something I shouldn't assume)...

Also, what unread item(s) were you testing?
    Yes, it's enabled, and it's unread email that is not doing it.

I tried setting the registry manually and even after two soft resets the beacon is still blinking, so there must be something else that is causing this problem.

Good news is that battery consumption doesn't seem much higher with the blinking beacon, no idea about the mortscript set to 10 seconds though. Time will tell
    since im not familiar with how to write with mort script can u possibly make it so the beacon goes of only with missed calls and sms and mms messages.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.