1.    #1  
    I bought Magicall (from Mobiion_com (yes, two "i's"...BTW: I am an end user and do not work for Mobiion.) for my old 700wx as a way to block phone calls from my ex-wife. Didn't quite work as planned due to SprintPCS problems, not the programming, but at least it sent her calls directly to voicemail without any notification to me (unless she left a voicemail, of course). The newest version actually puts her on hold or can hang up on her. Cool! Anyway...

Has anyone played around with Magical on the 800w and run into any problems? I don't want to load up too much new software on the 800w right away since that always gets me in trouble.

Thanks.
    One I330 then five 6600's then four 6700's then two 700wx's and now an 800w.
    Divorced since 2005 and still learning life's difficult lessons...

Love your kids more than you hate your ex-spouse.
    Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
    The one who loves the least, controls the relationship...but no matter what, don't force yourself to be the least in love.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulStraube View Post
    I bought Magicall (from Mobiion_com (yes, two "i's"...BTW: I am an end user and do not work for Mobiion.) for my old 700wx as a way to block phone calls from my ex-wife. Didn't quite work as planned due to SprintPCS problems, not the programming, but at least it sent her calls directly to voicemail without any notification to me (unless she left a voicemail, of course). The newest version actually puts her on hold or can hang up on her. Cool! Anyway...

Has anyone played around with Magical on the 800w and run into any problems? I don't want to load up too much new software on the 800w right away since that always gets me in trouble.

Thanks.
    I treid it, but it did not seem to work. Though, if I was you, I would give the newest version a try and see if it works. It does have a trial period.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulStraube View Post

Thanks.
    I dont know wether to laugh or cry when reading your sig!
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Anderson View Post
    I dont know wether to laugh or cry when reading your sig!
    Alright Les, spill it, where is the picture in your Avatar?
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Alright Les, spill it, where is the picture in your Avatar?
    http://www.groveisle.com/groveisle_home.aspx

I have a close friend that lives there... He has an unlimited bar tab so we spend quite a bit of time at the hotel pool as you may imagine.

LA
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Anderson View Post
    http://www.groveisle.com/groveisle_home.aspx

I have a close friend that lives there... He has an unlimited bar tab so we spend quite a bit of time at the hotel pool as you may imagine.

LA
    I know where I will be staying on my next trip down to The Keys. We usually stop of at Hotel Shelley for a night(free bar from 6-10). But that place looks like a good place to give a try
    It took a while for it to work correctly on my 800w, but works fine now. I use the latest version, plus the developer was VERY helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    It took a while for it to work correctly on my 800w, but works fine now. I use the latest version, plus the developer was VERY helpful.
    I use it, no problems. One of my favorite apps.

And yeah, the developer is an awesome guy. Very easy to work with if you have any compatibility problems.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I use it, no problems. One of my favorite apps.

And yeah, the developer is an awesome guy. Very easy to work with if you have any compatibility problems.
    I agree with you 100%!
  10.    #10  
    Thanks to everyone for your replies. I appreciate it!!

And, Les...Both laughing AND crying would be appropriate.,,mostly crying.

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
    The one who loves the least, controls the relationship...but no matter what, don't force yourself to be the least in love.
  11. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Lets face it... Women suck... and the worst of them all is your wife...
  12.    #12  
    Cel,
    When you said "your wife", I decided to interpret that as referring to my specific ex-wife <g>, not the wife that any one of us men may happen to be married to...and if I was correct with my assumption, you are 100% correct. MY ex-wife was THE worst.
    Actually, women are great...except for the ones that abuse their husbands and kids and then successfully continue the abuse for years after the marriage ends because they cannot understand why you divorced them and they are pissed off about that big time.
    In all fairness to the women of this forum, I will admit that I have heard unsubstantiated rumors regarding men not being any better when they are the abuser.

I tried magicall it was ok - a bit cumbersome to use. Wish that callfilter was available for WM - it was a very easy program to use and it worked.