Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ROTFL

I wish I saw this thread earlier, but it was fun reading all the serious responses. :-)

Way to go zbop, I knew it wouldn't be long before you cracked the LED functionality. I can't wait till my LED starts blinking really fast too!!!

;-)
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    ROTFL

I wish I saw this thread earlier, but it was fun reading all the serious responses. :-)

Way to go zbop, I knew it wouldn't be long before you cracked the LED functionality. I can't wait till my LED starts blinking really fast too!!!

;-)
    Yeah, well you and I may be the only ones who found this funny, it helps if you know ahead of time what's going on, and I'm sure you figured that out on the first post...

Sorry for the deception guys, I couldn't resist... just seems like this forum is waaaayyyy too tense and serious these days
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    It's nice to have both zbop and hannip back on the board.
    Good things are bound to happen when that happens.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12