1.    #1  
    Anyone catch the Treo Pro at the beginning of Boston Legal? The guy who Jerry hit dropped it just before getting hit. I watch way too much TV, but I still love the fact our phone is on prime time!
    I was too busy being stunned at Jerry's reaction. I actually thought it was a crackberry.
    I didn't catch it either.
    I noticed it..wonder how many hairline cracks it has
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowdawg54 View Post
    Anyone catch the Treo Pro at the beginning of Boston Legal? The guy who Jerry hit dropped it just before getting hit. I watch way too much TV, but I still love the fact our phone is on prime time!
    Did you love the fact that they guy using it was such a jerk? It reminds me of a few years ago on 24 when someone noticed that all the bad guys used PCs and all the good guys used Macs.
    I still haven't recovered from Barney having traded in his Treo for an iPhone on How I Met Your Mother...although Lily was still using a Centro last I noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    I still haven't recovered from Barney having traded in his Treo for an iPhone on How I Met Your Mother...although Lily was still using a Centro last I noticed.
    You really thought barney would keep using the uncool Treo and not use the coolest gadget in the worldthe iPhone?
    Sometimes I just expect Barney to be a closet geek. I should know better!