1.    #1  
    I followed the instructions on downloading and installation, but I don't even see the program anywhere. How does it launch?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Go to settings, voice command, and make sure "enabled" is checked.

Then pair a bluetooth headset, and press the headset button, following the instructions on the headset to initiate a voice dial (as opposed to a last number redial, etc.) - some headsets, such as the Plantronics Voyager 510, require a long button press to initiate voice dialing.

You will not see Voice Command or the Palm patch in "Remove Programs". Voice Command is pre-installed in the ROM and the patch is not removable.
  3.    #3  
    I dont see voice command in settings - not under any of the tabs.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Settings...personal tab...scroll down to the very bottom (it's hidden because you can only see 9 icons on the screen at a time). Try pressing the letter "v" on the keyboard when in the settings...personal tab.

If you still don't see it, verify that you are using a Sprint branded Palm Treo 800w.
  5.    #5  
    Yes. It's there. Thanks for bearing with me. I'm coming from a 755p which scrolls very differently. I kept thinking I was at the bottom, but nope.

Works great. Cheers!