1.    #1  
    i have been able to successfully connect to my VPN server , however, im not sure where on my device would i be able to view my shared folder, i tried through the browser, but no success. and another issue , is like after 2mins vpn closes by itself. anyone had any success with VPN and accessing an share folder via the treo 800?

thanks in advance
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Which VPN software are you using?

I've connected to shared folders using the network feature in Resco Explorer. I don't think the included File Explorer has network capabilities.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post

I've connected to shared folders using the network feature in Resco Explorer. I don't think the included File Explorer has network capabilities.
    Well my server is running Windows Server 2008. im able to access the server through vpn on my laptop and other clients, however when im connected on my treo 800w, im not sure how will i be able to access the shared folders like i would via a laptop. you mentioned resco explorer. i will give that a try now.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post

btw, what steps did you use to use resco explorer to access vpn shared folders?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I access network drives and shares by going to Menu -> Network -> Map Drive.

As for the VPN software, are you using Bluefire (http://www.bluefiresecurity.com/products/vpn/)?
  6.    #6  
    [QUOTE=santos;1522087]I access network drives and shares by going to Menu -> Network -> Map Drive.

As for the VPN software, are you using Bluefire

on the server or mobile device? on the server im using the built in vpn server, and on the mobile device i was using the built in vpn option it has when configuring the connection.

i can try out bluefire, how do you get it to use your current sprint vision connection to initiate the vpn connection?

thanks