1.    #1  
    Hi...

I have used the search function to no avail. Previously on my Treo 700wx I used xcpuscalar to overclock it to 520 mhz. I was wondering if it is possible to install this onto the 800w and what is the maximum you recommended stable overclock?
    As far as I can tell XCPUScalar does not support the processor contained in the Treo 800w.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    It does not work. I never heard back from the developer either.
    There are other TI OMAP processors that can be software overclocked, but I don't believe the 2430(?) series is one of them.

I found some linux code for this processor, I can check if there is anything in the kernel that might allow for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    There are other TI OMAP processors that can be software overclocked, but I don't believe the 2430(?) series is one of them.

I found some linux code for this processor, I can check if there is anything in the kernel that might allow for that.
    That would be great!
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Brief update: I downloaded the linux code I found and scanned the source, but wasn't able to find anything that gives an indication either way. There doesn't appear to be alot of support for this processor as of yet.