Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #2  
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...03#post1520903
    I wonder why they gave it to euro first
    Just call me Berd.
  2. Me2
    Me2 is offline
    Me2's Avatar
    Posts
    185 Posts
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    #3  
  3. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    Err, you're 1 post late
    Just call me Berd.
  4. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...03#post1520903
    I wonder why they gave it to euro first

    Euro customers are more important while US customers stick with Palm's sinking ships with no cries...
  5. Me2
    Me2 is offline
    Me2's Avatar
    Posts
    185 Posts
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    #6  
    It was released first in the EU, and carried by Vodafone Business, so maybe there was more commercial pressure to get it fixed on this side of the pond.
  6. #7  
    I've got it installed and will test on the ride home....fingers crossed
  7. Me2
    Me2 is offline
    Me2's Avatar
    Posts
    185 Posts
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Wonder when they'll send us all a tube of Araldite to fix the case.
  8. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    Wonder when they'll send us all a tube of Araldite to fix the case.
    I feel so bad for Palm right now.
    Little bugs can be fixed,
    but man! if they start getting a whole load of cracked pro's back, it's going to hurt bad.
    I wanted the Pro to be a Home Run, and now
    Just call me Berd.
  9. Me2
    Me2 is offline
    Me2's Avatar
    Posts
    185 Posts
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    #11  
    Yes even if it's just a small batch it's worrying to think it might happen to yours.
  10. #12  
    Has anyone tried this on an unlocked Treo Pro?
  11. #13  
    I had to restore my Pro this afternoon based on the update. It took several attempts to get to the base of the problem. It appears one of my companies internal programs is at complete odds with it. It caused the ringer not to work when the phone would ring. All other notifications worked properly.
  12. #14  
    Palm has the fix on their web site...... who's going to be first?
  13. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by OracleBlue View Post
    I had to restore my Pro this afternoon based on the update. It took several attempts to get to the base of the problem. It appears one of my companies internal programs is at complete odds with it. It caused the ringer not to work when the phone would ring. All other notifications worked properly.
    I'll have to dbl ck, but that might be why I lost my ringer also.
    Until I read your post I thought nothing of it, and did a Sprite Restore.
    I will try installing again and see if I lose my ringer again, and then post back.
    Just call me Berd.
  14. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by ftwitty View Post
    Palm has the fix on their web site...... who's going to be first?
    Read up a few posts.
    Just call me Berd.

Posting Permissions