1.    #1  

I am proud to say that Palm has solved my wired headset issue, battery and volume issues. There engineers apparently spent months in overcoming this very simple problem and came up with an engineering marvel.
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
    Hilarious!
  3.    #3  
    Darnell, I am shocked, shocked this is a serious matter.

Wolfie

Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Hilarious!
    Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    Darnell, I am shocked, shocked this is a serious matter.

Wolfie
    lol. On serious note it wont work for stereo headset as it will still work mono. I tried it and whatever way I tried I still get sound in one of my headphone, never in both (I didnt use Boostra, but I thought it was just to raise volume).
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    All these hassles are taking me out of the "would recommend to a friend" category when it comes to the Treo 800w.

If they've got good audio on the HTC devices (and we know they offer GREAT multimedia connectivity accessories), what sense would it make to put any "friend" through our headaches?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    CLASSIC!!

I would love to see someone walking down the street, phone to ear, with all that dragging behind!
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Where can you get the Boostra at a good price?

And too bad this doesn't let you add a Sprint USB battery.
    Finally! A one-device solution
    been there. I got the palm splitter but promptly returned it because not only did it cause loud feedback noise when plugged in my car charger but it kept connecting disconnecting over and over. I kept the micro usb to mono 2.5 plug with a 2.5 to 3.5 plug on that going to the aux port on my car. Works fine for podcasts that are already mono.
    Can I get a meatball with all that spaghetti?
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    been there. I got the palm splitter but promptly returned it because not only did it cause loud feedback noise when plugged in my car charger but it kept connecting disconnecting over and over.
    Feedback from a car charger on a car device (stereo, gps, mp3, cell phone) means you just have to ground loop isolate.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Oh! A ground loop isolator...this one works well (I've used it in car PC applications with great results), and would not even be noticed in the compact bundle of techno-progress shown in beachboy's hilarious post.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2062214
  13.    #13  
    I think this is a perfect addition to the picture, Treo Full Circle Looping Device. Sorry for a little silliness today, but it seemed like the right thing to do? A little humor and a smile make the the world better sometimes.

Wolfie

Quote Originally Posted by haus View Post
    Oh! A ground loop isolator...this one works well (I've used it in car PC applications with great results), and would not even be noticed in the compact bundle of techno-progress shown in beachboy's hilarious post.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2062214
    Yes beachboy, this solution needs ground loop isolation .
  15.    #15  
    Darnell, hope the Titans go through some heavy Ground Loop Isolation especially into the hands of my Jaguar defensive backs and then the Jaguars use good Ground Loop Positraction to have a running game.

Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Yes beachboy, this solution needs ground loop isolation .