1.    #1  
    Anyone get the holster yet? Anyone seen and other holster that fit the pro?
    Quote Originally Posted by ewhip View Post
    Anyone get the holster yet? Anyone seen and other holster that fit the pro?
    I bought the Seidio Holster. It is sitting in my mailbox at home. I will try to post a review on it when I get back tomorrow night.
    Currently using a Treo Pro with Seidio's holster.
  3.    #3  
    Awesome, thanks...............

Does anyone know if Helix is gonna do one?
  4.    #4  
    dying for the review
    i am interested in a holster too but can't bring myself to pay $30 for a piece of plastic. are there any alternatives? since the treo pro has very similar dimensions to the iphone, i wonder if holsters for that device would work.
  6.    #6  
    Has anyone got any type of holster to give feedback on, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by citivolus View Post
    i am interested in a holster too but can't bring myself to pay $30 for a piece of plastic. are there any alternatives? since the treo pro has very similar dimensions to the iphone, i wonder if holsters for that device would work.
    I hear ya. I feel the same
    Sorry for my delayed response. I went away on a business trip and just got back.

I will try to do a more formal review with pics in the near future, but here are my first few thoughts:

-The holster has a very rubbery feel, not plastic-like at all. I have 3 other Seidio holsters, and I don't remember them feeling this rubbery. I don't think it is a bad thing, just a little bit different. Definitely makes it grip my pants/belt tightly.
    -The PDA seats very firmly under the arm on the holder. The grip is indeed tighter than any of my other holsters. Maybe it will loosen-up over time, but I just need a little extra force to snap the Pro in place.
    -Quality is very good. I have never had a holster break, and I don't expect this one will either. I torture my holsters in a very busy emergency department.
    -I can't help but mention how tiny these holsters have become. Obviously, they are smaller because the PDA's have become smaller, but I find the difference between my PPC6700 holster and that of the Treo's rather significant. The Treo's holster seems to weigh nothing. Unfortunately, despite the fact that the holsters are smaller, their costs have increased over the years. Still, I find Seidio's holsters indispensible.

I do recommend Seidio's holster, if you are willing to spend the cash.
    Now I have to update my signature.
    Currently using a Treo Pro with Seidio's holster.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I've used the Seidio holsters in the past so I've been looking forward to this one.

I got it with the Innocase (rubberized skin) - it feels quite nice, holds the phone in really well. Very easy to remove and replace as needed.

Just be aware that they have two versions of the holster, one if you are using a skin on your phone, the other if it is "naked" - Either way, a great accessory!!
  10.    #10  
    thanks so much for the mini-review, got one on the way now then!
    Quote Originally Posted by citivolus View Post
    You can find it on eBay for about $25 + 4 shipping by searching for "Seidio Treo Pro Holster", and you can use the MS Live 25% Cashback for another $6 off of that.
  12.    #12  
    Got the Holster!

Got to love living in Florida, forget the weather, I ordered yesterday from Treo Central Site, chose standard delivery, got it today at 2pm!!!!!

Review:

Holster is just perfect!

great material
    perfect size
    keeps it very tight to the hip
    bonus - can fit it face out.

Every Monday night I play poker and put my phone on the table. With every other holster I have to leave it face in and take it in an out all the time. With this, while it doesn't look like it was designed for this, you can put it in back first so you can always see the screen.

FYI - I have the invisashield on it and it fits without issue

Only issue is price but it is easily worth $20-25 so I am not going to let that keep me from having the perfect Holster.

Crossing my fingers on durability and custormer service if I need it.