1.    #1  
    just got the jabra BT and like it so far but I can't get the controls to work (ff, rw, pause etc.) is there a setting to ge those features to work? it works with windows media player but I like kinoma much more.
    Does it work with Ptunes?
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Does it work with Ptunes?
    It does on the 800W
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
  4.    #4  
    not sure, I don't have ptunes. I had it on my 650 but went with kinomawhen I switched. I assume i'd hav e to pay ptunes again for winmo version...
    The issue is that Kinoma Play does not have AVRCP (Bluetooth remote control). We've been bugging Kinoma endlessly to add it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmartin1976 View Post
    not sure, I don't have ptunes. I had it on my 650 but went with kinomawhen I switched. I assume i'd hav e to pay ptunes again for winmo version...
    Yea, if you want PTunes on WM you'll have to get a WM license and they offer a discount.

Having used PTunes on the T650 before Kinoma Play on WM, I don't have any plans of getting a WM Ptunes license.
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Yea, if you want PTunes on WM you'll have to get a WM license and they offer a discount.
    Or if you have styletap it you can use your palm os version.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  8.    #8  
    I hope Kinoma adds it, but for now windows mobile isn't too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    The issue is that Kinoma Play does not have AVRCP (Bluetooth remote control). We've been bugging Kinoma endlessly to add it.
    darnell's exactly right about AVRCP support. It's one of our more popular feature requests, especially among customers who have Bluetooth headsets and like to play music with their phones out of easy reach.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks