Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    This is great! Thanks zbop!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I'm not in it for the fame.
    You're in it for the money? Clearly it's gotta be the money.

Tell me there's money. Please?

No money?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    You're in it for the money? Clearly it's gotta be the money.

Tell me there's money. Please?

No money?
    Ebag, there may be no money in it but if you ever find yourself around Des Moines, IA let me know and I'll buy a beer (or several!).
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    Ebag, there may be no money in it but if you ever find yourself around Des Moines, IA let me know and I'll buy a beer (or several!).
    Too bad I don't live near Des Moines.

Or drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    No money?
    heh, if you get money it becomes a 2nd job, you are expected to support your product etc etc. I prefer to just enjoy tinkering without any overhead.
    Works great and so easy to use Just the way I like them - Thanks!!!
    Great -- really increases battery life.
    Laissez Faire
    W00t! W00t!
    I am now able to watch movies without the keyboard lighting up. Great Work!
    Thanks zbop!
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Silence! Infidel!!

Actually I'm usually just the opposite, I tend to work on things that no one else WILL work on.
    I assigned this to my side button..Memories of my 700p/700WX....!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Painter_ View Post
    Cut and paste the text between the +++ lines and save as a .reg file you can import the .reg file into the registry. Once you have imported the .reg file you can go to the button assignments and reassign the side button to keylight.exe

Maybe someone can cab this up

++++++++++

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\Keys\40C7]
    @="\"\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Camera.lnk\""
    "WndCls"=""
    "Flags"=dword:00000000
    "BtnWnd"=dword:00000000
    "Name"="side"
    "Icon"="\\windows\\shellres.dll,-8263"

++++++++++
    Now I'm pretty handy with Windows Mobile registry hacking and what not, but you lost me with this. I've cut & paste the above text between the plusses into notepad and saved it as a .reg file (button.reg). It turned into a registry icon and everything on my PC. However, when I tried to copy it over to my 800w, it was an unrecognized file type. Any help in creating this registry key?
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanC1906 View Post
    Now I'm pretty handy with Windows Mobile registry hacking and what not, but you lost me with this. I've cut & paste the above text between the plusses into notepad and saved it as a .reg file (button.reg). It turned into a registry icon and everything on my PC. However, when I tried to copy it over to my 800w, it was an unrecognized file type. Any help in creating this registry key?
    You need some kind of registry editing app on your phone, then use that app to import the .reg file into the registry.
    I am unable to adjust my brightness with this intalled. Anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    I am unable to adjust my brightness with this intalled. Anyone else?
    nope. works fine for me. you cant adjust your brightness as in you cant access the screen brightness settings or when u adjust it nothing happens? if i have my keyboard off and i adjust the brightness it'll turn the keyboard back on. if my keyboard is already on it'll just adjust the brightness.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    nope. works fine for me. you cant adjust your brightness as in you cant access the screen brightness settings or when u adjust it nothing happens? if i have my keyboard off and i adjust the brightness it'll turn the keyboard back on. if my keyboard is already on it'll just adjust the brightness.
    The screen just cant be acessed. I did install AEB+ plus but I haven't changed any settings for that button. Guess I'll be playing around for a bit
    I can acess it thru the settings app but It no longer pops up using the opt+p (*) mehtod
    i would try uninstalling AEB+ just to see if thats what is causing the problem. then, if u want you can reinstall it and mess with the settings.
    Ya its AEB+ its a shame I would like to use both!
    Well I unintalled then reinstalled AEB+ all settings were still the same and now its working as it should. Wierd since I had already tried several soft resets.
    Awesome Zbop! It's working flawlessly so far. I assigned it to my Option-OK button. I don't need a task manager, since I use Small Menu Plus.
    zbop, very cool utility. Anyone that uses their phone outside or in well lighted locations should get a positive battery impact.

Another amazing example of doing something obvious to reduce battery useage. Why didn't the Palm people think of this? Maybe they are so involved with the high end stuff they forget to see the obvious?
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast