Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Is there a way to change the font color on the today screen or anywhere?
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by datmescandude View Post
    Is there a way to change the font color on the today screen or anywhere?
    Nobody knows?
  3. #3  
    if you are talking about the lettering i dont think anybody has ever changed it?
    unless they went to the spb mobile shell
  4. #4  
    Font color is part of the theme, I believe. It can be changed via a theme editor.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

    eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

    DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Font color is part of the theme, I believe. It can be changed via a theme editor.

    "What chu talkin bout Willis???"
  6. #6  
    There are tons of theme editors out there. I used to have a free one but I can't recall what it is called.

    Creating a custom theme would allow you to set font color.

    Here's one I just found but I can't vouch for it as I've not used it: ThemeGenCE

    After giving it a try, I'd say it is pretty good. There's a learning curve but it is small. I'm going to have to develop some themes now...
    Last edited by gksmithlcw; 11/11/2008 at 09:51 PM.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

    eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

    DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    There are tons of theme editors out there. I used to have a free one but I can't recall what it is called.

    Creating a custom theme would allow you to set font color.

    Here's one I just found but I can't vouch for it as I've not used it: ThemeGenCE

    After giving it a try, I'd say it is pretty good. There's a learning curve but it is small. I'm going to have to develop some themes now...
    Thanks!!! Post some themes.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by datmescandude View Post
    Thanks!!! Post some themes.
    I created some themes but they dont show up on my phone

Posting Permissions