1.    #1  
    Is there a way to change the font color on the today screen or anywhere?
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by datmescandude View Post
    Is there a way to change the font color on the today screen or anywhere?
    Nobody knows?
    if you are talking about the lettering i dont think anybody has ever changed it?
    unless they went to the spb mobile shell
    Font color is part of the theme, I believe. It can be changed via a theme editor.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Font color is part of the theme, I believe. It can be changed via a theme editor.

"What chu talkin bout Willis???"
    There are tons of theme editors out there. I used to have a free one but I can't recall what it is called.

Creating a custom theme would allow you to set font color.

Here's one I just found but I can't vouch for it as I've not used it: ThemeGenCE

After giving it a try, I'd say it is pretty good. There's a learning curve but it is small. I'm going to have to develop some themes now...
    Last edited by gksmithlcw; 11/11/2008 at 09:51 PM.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    There are tons of theme editors out there. I used to have a free one but I can't recall what it is called.

Creating a custom theme would allow you to set font color.

Here's one I just found but I can't vouch for it as I've not used it: ThemeGenCE

After giving it a try, I'd say it is pretty good. There's a learning curve but it is small. I'm going to have to develop some themes now...
    Thanks!!! Post some themes.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by datmescandude View Post
    Thanks!!! Post some themes.
    I created some themes but they dont show up on my phone