1.    #1  
    I installed treo alert pro and started having problems. So I used sprite backup to restore to a point I have used before which worked fine then.

However this time I am having problems. It is saying componets are not found for multiple programs including file explorer. There is also icons on the today screen for a program that is no longer installed.

Has this happened to others when restoring to a previous point? I have been trying programs because I thought if I had a problem I could go back but it did not work. I am pretty disappointed. Anyone have any suggestions as to what might have happened? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    While I can't address the source of your problems, I do know some users have reported similar issues w/ Sprite. SPB Backup, although not free, seems to have far fewer issues. I've been using it for well over a year with no problems and have successfully restored my device more than once.
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -Ernest Hemingway