Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I think I want to buy this app, but they (unbelievably) donít have a trial can someone with some experience using the app answer the below questions

Does A2DP control work with 800w?
    Can I browse the directories on my storage card and open all songs in folder?
    Can I pause the song or video by simply touching the main screen like in TCPMP?
    Can I assign soft buttons like in TCPMP?

Thanks
    Q: Does A2DP control work with 800w?
    Not sure as I have nothing to test it with, there is something in the WMP UI Plugins called 'Windows Media Player Mobile A2DP Plugin' listed.

Q: Can I browse the directories on my storage card and open all songs in folder?
    Yes, upon entering folder, using left key to select u can select 'all' and all songs will be checked.

Q: Can I pause the song or video by simply touching the main screen like in TCPMP?
    Yes...album art is shown on screen while playing music. A lot of the onscreen options are very similar to TCPMP. Why not just use tcpmp?

Q: Can I assign soft buttons like in TCPMP?
    Yes, they're called Hotkeys in the program
    Don't know about the software, but just an FYI. "A2DP control" = AVRCP
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Opacityzero, Thanks for the reply. The only reason I’m not using TCPMP is that the Bluetooth control (ff play rr pause) dose not work with the 800w (otherwise it would be perfect for me). The website says that coreplayer supports this so with that and your answers to my other questions I think I’m ready to purchase. Thanks so much.