Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Here is what happens:
    I get an email with a youtube link in it. I click the link and it opens in IE on the youtube site, I click the video and it opens Windows media player and won't play the video (youtube not supported).

    Here is what I want to happen:
    I get an email with a youtube link in it. I click the link and it opens in IE on the youtube site, I click the video and it opens Kinoma and plays the video.

    Is there anyway to make this happen? Some sort of option to make it use Kinoma instead of windows media player.

    Thanks, Tim

    ps. I have had my 800w for about 4 days and really like it so far.
  2. #2  
    This is why I'm sticking with TCPMP instead because clicking the links opens TCPMP (and also gives the option to save the video!).

    http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...ashVideoBundle
  3. #3  
    Yeah I asked for this exact thing in the Kinoma thread. Charles told me to have the FlashVideoBundle guy support Kinoma instead of TCPMP. Basically this isn't going to happen.

    I have the same issue except I mainly click links in OctroTalk when IM'ing people.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    harles told me to have the FlashVideoBundle guy support Kinoma instead of TCPMP. Basically this isn't going to happen.
    Not from us, only because we don't have intentions of creating add-ons for specific web browsers.

    I wrote to zbop again yesterday, and I'm hoping he'll respond. I have the feeling it'd be more persuasive to hear from non-Kinomans, so I'd appreciate if other folks could do the same.

    -- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    Not from us, only because we don't have intentions of creating add-ons for specific web browsers.

    I wrote to zbop again yesterday, and I'm hoping he'll respond. I have the feeling it'd be more persuasive to hear from non-Kinomans, so I'd appreciate if other folks could do the same.

    -- Charles Wiltgen
    Hi Charles, I responded to you last night (this was to your yahoo email addr). If you didn't get it, let me know and I'll resend.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Hi Charles, I responded to you last night (this was to your yahoo email addr).
    I just saw this, thank you! I'll get an answer to your questions and get back to you ASAP.

    -- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  7. #7  
    Hi charles, i am having trouble reinstalling kinomaplayaftera hard reset. I have clicked on the link Kinoma sent me, but it downloads then opens a window. I then used winzip and still i cant get the app back on my phone. What am i doing wrong?
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
  8. #8  
    maybe a silly question but why is there an issue with pie/wmp openning youtube videos
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by osidak View Post
    maybe a silly question but why is there an issue with pie/wmp openning youtube videos
    Simply because neither can handle Flash.

Posting Permissions