1.    #1  
    Is there a setting I am missing or a program that will cause the phone to beep to notify of a missed call or text message?

I am sure this would be an annoyance to most but on all my past phones there was a beep to notify you until you acknowledged it. Since I do not always have my phone on me I would like to know when I miss something without having to check it every time I come back into the room. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaMtnBkr View Post
    Is there a setting I am missing or a program that will cause the phone to beep to notify of a missed call or text message?

I am sure this would be an annoyance to most but on all my past phones there was a beep to notify you until you acknowledged it. Since I do not always have my phone on me I would like to know when I miss something without having to check it every time I come back into the room. Thanks!
    Unfortunately the treo doesn't come stocked with a method of warning you of missed text, voicemails, emails...etc I use Treo Alert Pro. It works like a charm. It always you to set different methods of vibration and led alerts for each instance of a missed notification. Link below:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1473