Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I am just wondering what viewer programs everyone is gravitating to..>? I have been using SPLASHPHOTO for years, going back to the PALM OS, but their latest version does not support 320x320, and the screen graphics are HORRIBLE! My 750 looked better!

So what do you fine folks recommend?
    Tom McElvy
    Va Beach VA USA

Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Treo 750 WM6 --> Treo 750 WM5 -> WM6 -> Treo Pro
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I use Pics&Vids(OEM). You may want to give that a try first, then if that does suit your needs, check out Resco Photo Viewer or Kinoma. I find Kinoma's picture to not be very usable past just viewing.
    Yea Resco Photo Viewer is my favorite for the task.
    I use this one: http://iwindowsmobile.com/mobile-photo-viewer.html

Love the touch interface.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    I use Kinoma Play
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
  6. hjt
    I use Resco Photo Viewer - it's very good.
    XNview pocket does a good job for me
    Treo Pro Playtime
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    JCB:
    Yes, I like Eye Photo very much, I just started playing with it, but it crashes really often on my Pro. I have already sent them the log files and such, so I hope to hear from them soon!
    Tom McElvy
    Va Beach VA USA

Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Treo 750 WM6 --> Treo 750 WM5 -> WM6 -> Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    I've been quite happy with the viewer built into File Explorer. It seems to do enough, given the tiny screen (compared to my PC, that is!). Zoom, slide shows etc.

What can I get extra by using one of the above?
    Kinoma has searching and better zoom and rotate and slideshows. You can also search on Flicker, Google Imagaes, Yahoo Images etc using the same interface.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    +1 for Kinoma for viewing photos. I haven't needed/wanted a stand alone photo viewer with Kinoma.

My only complaint/disappointment (and that would be with all viewers at this point) is that they don't hook in to Sprint's picture mail or sMMS or the new MMS to send.
    I use Pics&Vids(OEM). FREE, SIMPLE, and its THERE ALREADY!
    Gotta love technology... you blink and everything changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewTreoProUser27 View Post
    I use Pics&Vids(OEM). FREE, SIMPLE, and its THERE ALREADY!
    Yeah so did I and it worked satisfactory.
    Somehow I lost it though, so now it's XNview - not willing to do hard reset for a photo viewer!
    Treo Pro Playtime
    Quote Originally Posted by tommc4 View Post
    JCB:
    Yes, I like Eye Photo very much, I just started playing with it, but it crashes really often on my Pro. I have already sent them the log files and such, so I hope to hear from them soon!
    Really? It has worked fine on my Pro. Keep us posted of your progress with their support.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Yea Resco Photo Viewer is my favorite for the task.
    I also have a registered version of Resco Photo Viewer, I have not installed it yet, but will try it to see how the display (320*320) responds/renders.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t