1.    #1  
    Can anyone post their tmailutl.dll from the Treo Pro?

I'm trying to finish up Hannip's work for his Poutlook SMS conversion.
    If you want to tell me how to do this I would be happy to. Otherwise wait for someone who doesn't need the guidance.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
  3.    #3  
    Easiest way is browsing your device through HotSync.

Copy the tmailutil.dll from \Windows\ to your computer. Zip and post here.
    Just tried but it says it is read only and won't let me copy it. The box to uncheck read only is grayed out.

Any other ideas?
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Easiest way is browsing your device through HotSync.

Copy the tmailutil.dll from \Windows\ to your computer. Zip and post here.
    Hmmm.... think its easy, don't you? WELL its not. .dll files are locked.
    Gotta love technology... you blink and everything changes.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NewTreoProUser27 View Post
    Hmmm.... think its easy, don't you? WELL its not. .dll files are locked.
    :lol:

Yes, unfortunately that's a file that you can't simply copy over.

I did get the file I needed from another device, but it did not do what I was hoping/expecting it to.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Bummer. Thanks for working on this while Hannip spends time on his actual job.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    Bummer. Thanks for working on this while Hannip spends time on his actual job.
    Yeah, he's a lazy git.

Okay, how about this....a HKLM and HKCU registry dump. One with no text messages unread, one with text messages unread.

I'm thinking that there's a registry setting that Hannip missed (extremely easy to do).