Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    i have a centro now and i want the treo 800w. I figure i want to get a GPS for my car and such...so why not cut costs and just upgrade my phone? The thing is, the upgrade program sucks for sprint...its 75 off retail. My question is, can i buy the 800w on like ebay or something and just get it activated?
    Or just watch the Marketplace forum here - lots of people get the 800w and then decide they want something else. I've seen a few lately.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    so u can just buy them and goto the sprint store and activate them?
    Assuming it's not a bad ESN, yes.
    Yeah it is no prob to get it activated to your sprint account.
    I am intrested in selling mine PM me and we can make a deal.
    You don't even have to to the Sprint store to activate it. You can do it yourself online, or call CS and they will do it for you.
    Yep, you can just do it online. Make sure you check the ESN before you pay for it, many are stolen or insurance fraud (replacement) units. That said, a $100 TomTom is a way better car navigator than the 800w, if that is all you want it for, go buy a standalone.
    Quote Originally Posted by yakky View Post
    Yep, you can just do it online. Make sure you check the ESN before you pay for it, many are stolen or insurance fraud (replacement) units. That said, a $100 TomTom is a way better car navigator than the 800w, if that is all you want it for, go buy a standalone.
    Or simply get tomtom on your phone itself
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    had it for a while now. cannot complain. but maybe you can help me find emulators.