1.    #1  
    I've been waiting for a version of Monopoly compatible with the 800w and apparently they were released not long ago from EA on Handango. There are 4 listed: Monopoly Here & Now, Monopoly Tycoon, and Monopoly World (listed twice). Each is listed for $9.95. None of them have any trial versions listed so I'm not sure if I want to pay for one and take a chance. Has anybody tried any of them?

http://www.handango.com/SoftwareCata...&Ntk=All&Nty=1
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I love monopoly, to bad we can't get the games and hook up over the net and play each other, that would rock! My friend got the here and now, and he said there is like free parking of a few hundred THOUSAND! And more! The money is crazy, the 100 bills are 100000 bills lol......
    Has anyone confirmed which Monopoly games (if any) work for the Treo 800w? I miss having Monopoly on my phone, and would love to get it on there once more...
  4.    #4  
    Man, I haven't been on here for a while and when I check today, suddenly one of my old threads shows up.

ANYWAY, in the last year (sheesh), I purchased Monopoly classic at one point and have played it off and on with no issue. All of the different versions are listed as being compatible and I have no reason to believe that they wouldn't be.
    Quote Originally Posted by wwejason View Post
    Man, I haven't been on here for a while and when I check today, suddenly one of my old threads shows up.

ANYWAY, in the last year (sheesh), I purchased Monopoly classic at one point and have played it off and on with no issue. All of the different versions are listed as being compatible and I have no reason to believe that they wouldn't be.
    Would you mind posting a link to the site where you purchased it from so I can buy it from them too...? I just want to make sure I get the right version, since I know for sure at least one version doesn't work on the 800w because I had used it after switching from an older device and because of the 320x320 resolution, it didn't line up or work correctly. Thanks.