1.    #1  
    Just tonight, after my phone wouldn't hang up and after re-inserting the battery, the "Windows Mobile 6.1" splash screen is always on my Treo 800w. Tried removing the battery again and reinserting it, nothing. Same problem.

The Sprint store said they would most likely have to do a hard reset. Problem is, I haven't synched since late August/early September. Any suggestions?

On a related note, who tested these Treos anyway before launch? Why couldn't they include the reset hole?
    Do you have your Treo's cable connected, either to your PC or wall charging? I have had this happen twice when I purposely did a reset. Each time, I had the cable connected. Both times, I disconnected the cable and pulled the battery and it reset and started up as it should.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
  3.    #3  
    still stuck.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    A program is conflicting, you are most likely going to have to do a Hard Reset. What do you have installed? Not that they this may be an answer to get it unstuck, but maybe to help you avoid it in the future.
  5.    #5  
    • Splash wallet
    • agendus
    • Express (on manual download)

I can't really sync before Hard reset. Is there anyway to save my data since the last time I synched (October 2)?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    If you have a microSD card installed, try removing it as well before soft resetting. Long shot, but it seems you're getting to that point.
    My Treo Pro kept on freezing when trying to load the today screen, and I noticed this after I installed a bunch of different today plugins. I disabled most of them, but the problem persisted so I just decided to hard reset it and start over. So far, so good. Install programs at your own risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    [LIST]
    I can't really sync before Hard reset. Is there anyway to save my data since the last time I synched (October 2)?
    Unfortunately no. This is why backups are so very important.