1.    #1  
    On my Treo 800w ActiveSync keeps locking up and, when it does, it rapidly drains the battery. This seems to be happening at random and affects both desktop and Exchange syncing.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and, if so, is there a fix?

Thanks,
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  2.    #2  
    This is a BIG problem. Anyone have any ideas?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    I saw this post before but couldn't offer any real suggestion since I don't have the phone. Hard reset and try again is all I can say as a last resort. AS is corrupted or conflicting with something. Or maybe it's a memory problem. Is there a lot of stuff running on the phone at the same time? Another thing I can think of may be a conflict with something you're syncing or backing up.

This isn't much help, I know. But if you can figure out what it's conflicting with, that could help. I know you said "random" but are you sure it's not while syncing a certain item? Or are you sure something else isn't starting up that conflicts with AS?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!